Details and operating procedures:
- Scheduling initial appointment: (206)-713-2879 or fill out the Contact Me form and include the best time to reach you and your office preference. Consultations are scheduled by appointment.
- Payment: Payment is due at the beginning of your session. Please have your payment ready, and request a Super Bill (if needed) at time of payment. Scheduling changes and future appointments are optimally addressed at the beginning of your session. Payments can be made with check, cash or credit/debit cards (debit and credit incur a convenience fee).
- Insurance: I provide an invoice for your tax purposes. The invoice can be submitted to your insurance provider for reimbursement. I do not bill insurance companies, and I do not guarantee that my services are covered under your plan. It is your responsibility to verify your benefit coverage for Mental Health services as I do not get involved with this process. The invoices I provide may be used toward your Flex Spending Account to reimburse you for services, again please check to with your plan to ensure that services are covered.
- Running late: If you are late for an appointment, please call me and let me know you will be late, we will meet for the time remaining in your session. In turn I promise to honor our appointments and be on time as well.
- Cancellations: I require a phone call to voicemail (206) 713-2879 at least 48 business hours prior to your appointment time (this excludes weekends). Tuesday appointments must be cancelled by Friday). Your appointment time is reserved for you like a concert ticket. If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice to me by phone, you will be charged the full fee. Payment for late cancellation will be charged to your account on file.