Details and operating procedures:
- Scheduling initial appointment: (206)-713-2879 or fill out the Contact Me form and include the best time to reach you. I return calls between appointments and at the end of the day or the morning of the following business day.
- Payment: To maximize our time focusing on your concerns, I collect payment at the beginning of the appointment, have your check written or your payment ready. I accept check, cash and credit cards.
- Insurance: I provide an invoice for your tax purposes. The invoice can be submitted to your insurance provider for reimbursement. I do not bill insurance companies, and I do not guarantee that my services are covered under your plan. It is your responsibility to verify your benefit coverage for Mental Health services as I do not get involved with this process. The invoices I provide may be used toward your Flex Spending Account to reimburse you for services, again please check to with your plan to ensure that services are covered.
- Running late: My time is valuable, and so is yours. If you are late for an appointment, please call me and let me know you will be late, we will meet for the time remaining in your session. In turn I promise to honor our appointments and be on time as well.
- Cancellations: I require at least 48 hours notice if you will not be able to make our scheduled time. If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice you will be charged in full. Payment for late cancellations is due prior to booking our next session. If you have questions about this policy please bring them to your first session for clarification.